10 reasons to love a Mac

Monday 14 January 2013


The best purchase I have ever made (apart from my 7D :) ) is buying a Mac! I used to own other operated laptops, and I always had so much trouble with it. They never lasted longer than 2 years!

So in order to honor my beloved MacBookPro, I will tell you the 10 things I love the most about it!

1. whenever you want to install some printer or scanner etc. it's as easy as plugging in and it works! no annoying downloading of the printer software and waiting until it finally works. With a Mac it is just so simple - so why make it complicated?

2. the second point is kinda connected to the first one: the interface is unbelievably easy to use! everything is easy to find, to click and to start.

3. Mac's don't have viruses! It's so easy! Okey, there might be a few ones, but I never had any, although with my old other laptops, viruses have constantly found their way around!

4. I just LOVE when the little window shows up which says there is a system update! I love how Apple is constantly improving the system, even if the changes are only minor. See how little things make me happy :)

5. The other day the unthinkable happened: my Mac crashed! or let's say it actually just got black and it ventilated enormously. I thought my world would collapse. But then I just left it unplugged over the night and it cooled down and the next day when I turn it on again - what happened: nothing! it all worked perfectly fine! How awesome is that?! Without a Mac the screen would probably turn blue with white letters appearing, which nobody understands what it means!

6. Another huge advantage is that Macs come with a really small cable. No more cable mess. For ever!

7. I am so used to all the apps you can easily download on a Mac that I couldn't work without them anymore! I know that now other system providers offer also a small range of apps, but still Apple was the first one to invent them.

8. One word: trackpad! Swipe, Scroll, Zoom, Tap, Rotate! Everything with only four fingers (if you set the settings right). Makes life so much easier!

9. Although I don't own the new MacBookPro with the Retina display (yet), the graphics are still amazing. Everything is just so much clearer.

10. Last but not least: the design obviously is beatufiul! simple but amazing!

Gotta love Macs!

P.S. How about you? What do you own? What do you prefer? And if you do own a Mac, do you love it for the same reasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment