blog makeover

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Hi friends. 

So as you can see I decided to bring more beauty to my blog.... I hope I will succeed :). I never thought that this would be so difficult.... Do you have any suggestions for me?

Also I had some nice shootings lately: I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful young family - I am working on the photos right now. That was the first time EVER I did a shooting with a family - I am usually not that good with kids. Also I was able to shoot the staff and room of a friend's therapy - I hope they came out quite well. 

I, hopefully, will be uploading some pictures soon, at least from the family shooting. But I first need to ask for their permission. 

So stay tuned and you will hopefully see more of me here. 

Oh and check out this great blog from Alex Beadon Photography. She's definitely my biggest inspiration and heroe when it comes to photography. Great work! 

Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment