canon eos 7d: yes or no?

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Hi There !!!

How you all doing? 
Currently I am highly thinking about buying myself a new camera - yes yes yes :). The one I am thinking about is the CANON EOS 7D!! Should I? Should I? There is currently a great offer at a local distributor, but it is still sooooo expensive :(. Not sure whether I can really afford it, and I'd have to decide soooon....
If anyone has some experience, please let me know if it is worth the money ....

Anyway, here some photos for today. I took a brisk walk in the evening, because the sunlight was so beautiful. Hope you like them...

cheerio Mia




3 comments:

  1. Maybe...it is not the camera, but the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LaRoque, thanx for the comment, my first one, whooop whoop :).
    You are right, it is mostly the photographer and not the camera, but still I couldnt resist and I bought myself the 7D ;) - and I love it :D. But thanx for the advice :).

    ReplyDelete